Why Pick Stablegold Hospitality for property management?
So you want to be a real estate investor but do not want to deal with all the headaches of being a landlord? We are guessing you do not want to be called at 12 am having to deal with a plumbing issue and an upset tenant? Let SGH Property Management handle all that for you! For a nominal monthly fee we will handle all the aspects of your rental management from repairs to rent collection so you can sleep in peace at night!
Some of our services include, but are not limited to:
- Finding Renters
- Collection Of Rent
- Handle All Minor Repairs (No Extra Charge)
- Contracting Out, As Well As Ensure That Work Is Completed On Large Repairs By Third Parties
- Monthly House And Yard Inspections
Rental Management Services Pricing: $200 monthly fee. Cancel anytime.
Stablegold Hospitality Property Management has managed over 2000 homes at a time as well as for national Hedge funds, foreign investors, and local property owners. Stablegold Hospitality Property Management manages $4500 estates in country clubs to two bedroom bungalows as well as one bedroom condos in Atlanta high rises. We have also leased and managed single family new construction projects with up to 50 homes in one subdivision. Stablegold Hospitality Property Management has experience in many areas of property management and our a la carte services help us to be able to manage such a broad spectrum.
We offer competitive pricing. Our fees are the most competitive in the industry, with straight forward pricing. Here are some of the services that we offer:
- One of our Sales Representatives will perform a rental price evaluation and competitive market analysis to determine an initial target rental rate.
- Standard photography of interior and exterior
- Property renovation and staging recommendation
- Coordinate property renovation, if necessary
- Receive and follow up on prospect calls, voicemails, and emails requesting rental information
- Relay prospect feedback, recommend necessary pricing or marketing adjustments, and update property listings
- Negotiate lease terms and conditions, including special owner stipulations, HOA and condo association rules and regulations, and legally required disclosures
- Conduct a move-in inspection, including a move-in inspection report and photographs documenting the initial condition of the property prior to move-in
- Rent collection
- Late payment follow-up via phone/email
- 3 day notice posting
- Eviction protection programs
- Evictions/dispossessory proceedings handled in-house
- Lease renewals
- Service request processing
- Tenant to buyer conversions
- Credit check
- Criminal background check
- Eviction history check
- Employment/income verification
- Residence/rental history verification
- Move in and out inspection reports complete with photos
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs
- Emergency line for after-hours repair issues
- Renewal inspection report complete with photos
- 24/7 access to your income and expense statements via the owner portal
- Ability to approve tenant service requests and pay bills on-line via the portal
- Demand letters for late rent payments
- Coordinating eviction and lockout services